Photo Survey Washington County Museum of Fine Arts Exhibition




Here is a collection of photos from my current exhibition, The Mirror of Nature: The Art of Philip Koch at the Washington County Museum of Fine Arts in Hagerstown, MD. The show opened with a spirited crowd on Friday, Nov. 7. I gave a slide presentation and gallery talk on Sunday, Nov. 16. The show continues through Feb. 22, 2015.







Normally on this blog I write commentary about my work and philosophy. Just for this time though I'd like to let the work speak for itself.



















































































































































































Popular posts from this blog

Edward Hopper- Looking Out

Maier Museum of Art Acquires Work by Philip Koch

Edward Hopper's Poetry of Empty Rooms